We Transform Your Dreams into Reality - Become a Doctor with Medquestt
More than 800 Students from All Over India have already fulfilled their dreams of becoming a Doctor with Medquestt. Consult us for a Great Future.
Boost Your Career on Great Path of Success with Medquestt!
Step-by-step Admission Process
- Ask yourself if you want to become a doctor and are willing to focus on Studies and do hard work. Don’t Join MBBS Course because Your parents want or because Your friends or relative is joining the one.
- Select Country based on Your Priorities like Climate, Cuisine & Food availability, Lifestyle, and so on.
- Consult with us, Discuss with Your parents and select a University Abroad for Admission Process.
- You can Check the fee structures on our website for MBBS in Russia, Ukraine and other countries on our website.
- Fill the University application form on our web portal and submit required documents.
- Once your application is reviewed and is found eligible & satisfactory, You will be contacted by us via Email or WhatsApp.(Please prefer to enter your WhatsApp number while filling out the Application form).
- Confirm that you want to take Admission by filling out the registration Form and paying registration fees (Rs. 10,000) and your document processing will be initiated.
- Apply for Admission letter and VISA Invitation/Sponsorship letter from University through us.
- Upon receiving of Admission and Visa Sponsorship/Invitation Letter from University, Proceedings with Visa documentation will be processed (which will take maximum of 2-3 weeks).
- Students are guided step-by-step in all the process by us and provided with all the necessary Information.
- Upon receiving of VISA, Arrangement of the flight to the nearest available airport to the medical university abroad along with Our Executive accompanying them and other students and arrangements of transportation of students to the University will be made.
Medquestt provides assistance to Students in
- Providing students with all necessary information about the University and living in the country.
- Assistance for Eligibility Certificate from Medical Council of India (MCI) for past students and No Objection Certificate for NEET Passed Students.
- Assistance in Immigration & Registration in abroad with Migration Police of respective country.
- Making all necessary arrangements to provide students with best hostel accommodation.
- Airport Pickup.
- Local Police Verification & Registration.
- 6-year multiple entry visas.
- Notarial warrants.
- Apostle of All Academic Documents.
- Registration in the Ministry of Health
- Organizing local sightseeing tours of the city and the region.
- Assisting students in undergoing medical check-up (VDRL, HIV, Meningitis, Tuberculosis, Cholera, etc.)
- Assistance in opening Local Bank account
As per Medical Council of India the minimum qualification for Indian Students to study abroad is :
- 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology – (PCB) in 12th Class. In case of SC/ST/OBC it is 40%.
- Should qualify the NEET exam by getting at least 50 percentile. (It should be around 150 marks out of 720 in 2019) – For 2018, It is 119 for General/Open Category & 96 for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
- The minimum age should be 17 years completed before 31st December of the year of Admission in Foreign Institution.
Duration of Course
- 6 Years – In Russian Federation, Ukraine, China
- 5.5 Years – In Philippines
- 5 Years – In Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan
- 7 Years – If you choose to study in Russian Medium. Students have to study 1 year additional as preparatory course for Russian Language.
Documents Required for Registration
Last Date for Applying
There is no fixed last date to apply. The last date of applying varies from the University to University. It would be great if you applied earlier till the end of July because processes like Visa and getting the Admission letter takes time and the session starts from 1st of September in almost all the Universities in Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine & Kyrgyzstan.
******And if you don’t have a passport Apply for it as soon as possible. ********
Note: – Please be informed that from all over the world, there is a large number of students who want to study MBBS in Russia, Ukraine and other Countries and the seats are limited and hence admissions are given strictly on a first come first served basis and depends on the final discretion of the university as per the availability.
Therefore, it is better to apply early to get admission in the University or Institution of your choice in Russia or Ukraine or any other country.
Checkout the Best Universities to study Abroad-
Have a Question? Ask Us!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
© 2017-18 MEDQUESTT. Medquestt & Logo are Registered Trademark of MEOPL. All rights reserved.