China (People's Republic of China)
China, officially the People’s Republic of China (PRC), is a unitary one-party sovereign state in East Asia and the world’s most populous country, with a population of around 1.404 billion. Covering approximately 9,600,000 square kilometers (3,700,000 sq. mi), it is the third- or fourth-largest country by total area, depending on the source consulted. Governed by the Communist Party of China, it exercises jurisdiction over 22 provinces, five autonomous regions, four direct-controlled municipalities (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, and Chongqing), and the special administrative regions of Hong Kong and Macau.
List of Affiliate Member Universities of Medquestt in China for MBBS/MD/MS Program:
- Wuhan University
- Jilin University
- Huazhong University
- Zhengzhou University
- Shandong Medical University
- South-East University
- Shenyang Medical College
- Gannan Medical University
- Jining Medical University
- Changsha Medical University
- North Sichuan Medical University
- University of South China (Bilingual)
- Shenyang Medical College (Bilingual)
- Shanxi Medical University (Bilingual)
- Hubei University of Science & Technology (Bilingual)
- Jiangnan University (Bilingual)
- Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Bilingual)
- Hubei Polytechnic University
China has successfully accomplished the goal of spending 4% of GDP on education as per New York Times. It also gives room to the international students to realise their dream in education. The international students are catered with attractive scholarships with the current investment of US$ 250 billion a year.
As per ICEF Monitor, 442, 773 global students enrolled themselves in different programs in China. MBBS in China for Indian students is convenient from a lot of prospects; a neighbor, a country with growing economy and the nation with common interest.
THERE ARE DIFFERENT REASONS THAT MAKE INTEREST OF THE PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES TO STUDY MBBS IN CHINA:
- Easy to get admission in the best medical college in China: China provides easy admissions to its medical colleges as the admission requirements are not so onerous as it is in other countries like European countries, Bangladesh, Pakistan and India.
- Exceptional hospitals for Internship: China gives the best opportunity to enter into an internship with major hospitals. These hospitals are Class-A accredited and are globally recognized to offer exchange programs.
- Affordable Fees and Living Expenses: The growing economy of China has relieved the international student community by making living expenses affordable. The students can successfully complete their course for the only US $30,000-40,000.
- At Par with Western Universities: The MBBS curriculum of Chinese medical universities is at par with the western universities. Moreover, the medical internships undertaken by the students are based on the real cases. These cases give students the experience of the ongoing health hazards.
- Get awarded with the globally recognized medical degree: Upon successful completion of the MBBS course, the candidate is awarded the globally recognized medical degree. With this degree, the student can medically practice anywhere in the world.
- Eligible for Licensing Exam: The 45 approved medical institutions are under direct supervision of Chinese government. All the institutes are listed in the WHO with a reputation of graduating students who can appear as qualified medical professionals to cater medical facilities safely under defined medical guidelines.
Enrolling yourself in the best medical university for MBBS in China eases your way to reach your goal and make your dream come true by graduating with flying colors. Get the chance to make your destiny again and prove the mettle you have by your knowledge.
Medquestt realises the pain that student faces while facing the heinous competition. We with our qualified team offer a golden chance to such candidates without any failure.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
© 2017-18 MEDQUESTT. Medquestt & Logo are Registered Trademark of MEOPL. All rights reserved.