West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University is considered to be one of the great cultural, diagnostic, educational, medical, and research centre of Kazakhstan’s West region. The University comprises of its own clinical units such as Dental Clinic, Family Medicine Clinic and Medical Centre, which are delivering the tertiary care. The University was established in the year 1957. These days, the University staff actively introduces innovative approaches and modern technologies in the field of education as well as medicine.
There is post graduate training in 4 specialties in the master’s program, 18 specialties in residency as well as 2 specialties in the doctoral program, advanced training of physicians and nurses in 29 specialties and primary professional retraining 22 specialties. The structure of the University consists of faculties, departments, a medical care, a family clinic, a dental clinic, a scientific and practical centre, a centre of practical skills, a department for teaching and methodical work, a department or administrative staff management, laboratories, and other educational and methodological, scientific and auxiliary departments.
Below mentioned, a few of the advantages that are offered to an aspirant when he or she picks up MBBS Admission in West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
- Excellent educational standard
- Medical Colleges and Institutes approved from WHO and MCI.
- No entrance examination required, admission took place on the basis of marks obtained in PCB.
- English as a medium of the curriculum.
- No discrimination or racism against Indian students.
- Exposure to International studies.
- Affordable or minimum fees when compared to Indian private colleges.
- Convenient to commute with the respective country, as fights are easily available from India.
- Indian cuisine is served to Indian students that are studying MBBS Abroad.
- Training of MCI available.
- More than 21,000 students from India enrolled in MBBS AT SEMEY STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY.
- Safe hostel facilities.
Student life in West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
Students from various countries apply to get admission in MBBS and other medical courses West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University. The University is known for its quality of education, which matches the international standards. The students are provided with various opportunities to participate in international exchange programs, seminars, conferences and projects.
The campus of West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University is fulfilled with all the basic amenities and other facilities. The campus has the centralised AC. There are hostel facilities for students. The hostels are well guarded with 24/7 security system. There is a well-equipped library for the students. The university offers a friendly and multicultural environment. The campus has many activity complexes like activity centres, cafés, canteen, a gym, sports complex, etc.
Accommodation / Hostel:
Aktobe has 10 hostels. Hostels are provided with:
- 24 hrs gas, electricity, hot & cold water and phone.
- Rooms are centrally heater.
- Furniture and bedding in rooms are provided by the hostel.
- Reading rooms are available in every hostel.
- Hostels are provided with full security.
- Student cafeteria.
- Hostels are surrounded by outdoor sport activities like basketball, volleyball, football, and cricket.
- University has its own hostel separate for girls and boys. All the hostels are equipped with CCTV for the safety of the students. It has free Wi-Fi, 24 hours heater & hot water facilities. All the floors of hostel have a big kitchen and students can cook as they wish with no extra charges. The hostel room can be shared for 2/3 students as per choice. It is fully furnished with beds, study tables, cupboard. No outside person is allowed to enter the hostel without the permission from Dean Office.
- Each Class comprises of 30 students, which ensures that the teachers give personal attention to each and every student. Apart from studies, participation in sport classes are must to ensure students are physically fit to undertake medical studies. Seminars are also held at every weekend to provide information about new researches. MCI test are carried after each clinical class to prepare students for MCI screening test examinations in the future.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
© 2017-18 MEDQUESTT. Medquestt & Logo are Registered Trademark of MEOPL. All rights reserved.